- 6:35-8:50 PM
- Princess Twin Cinema, 46 King Street North, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
- Hosted by Bridges to Belonging and sponsored by Menno S Martin Contractor Ltd.
- For more information and to register, click HERE
- Tilles Center Atrium, LIU Post 720 Northern Boulevard, Brookville, NY 11548
- Sessions with Dan Habib: 9:10 AM: Keynote; 11:40 AM: Break Out Session Two: "All Means All: Scaling up Inclusive Education Nationally Through the SWIFT Schools Project"; 1:45 PM: Break Out Session Three: "Including Families and Students as Partners in the IEP and Transition Process"
- For more information and to register, view the Event Flyer
- Co-sponsored by The Down Syndrome Advocacy Foundation, The Center for Community Inclusion at LIU Post, and Alexander's Angels
- 610 Main Street, Fitchburg, MA 01420
- 5:30 PM Meet & Greet; 6:00 PM Screening; 7:00 Discussion
- Hosted by the Seven Hills Family Support Center
- For more information, contact Noreen Alves at email@example.com
- 8161 Normandale Blvd., Minneapolis, MN 55437
- 6:30-8:30 PM
- Workshop/Screening title: Planning for Education Inclusion: A Viewing of Including Samuel
- To register, click HERE
- Best Western Lamplighter Inn, 591 Wellington Road South, London, ON N6C 4R3
- Presentations by Dan Habib: 9:10 AM Keynote; 10:45 AM Morning breakout
- For more information, please contact John Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center, Michigan State University, 219 S. Harrison Road, East Lansing, MI 48824
- 10:00 AM: Dan Habib presents "Creating a Culture of Inclusion in School and Beyond"
- Registration and additional information
Would you like to host a screening of Including Samuel?
The online Including Samuel screening and outreach kit is available for download. The kit includes a 3-minute video clip, discussion questions, sample posters, sample invitations and more. Material may ONLY be used for publicizing and/or hosting a screening of Including Samuel.
For Dan Habib speaking engagements, email Karen Clausen.